Reminder that the Town of Gilbert has changed their hours of operation to Monday – Thursday from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
NEW E-PLAN REVIEW: The Town has launched their new electronic Plan Review System allowing Builders to now submit plans electronically for Building Safety Review. Here’s a quick overview of the process:
1. Submit electronic application form.
2. Town verifies information and notifies applicant of review fee which is to be paid in full upfront in form of cash, check or established Town of Gilbert ACH Wire Transfer.
3. Upon receipt of fees, plan review will commence.
4. Upon completion of 1st review, Plan Reviewer will upload redlines onto FTP site and will notify applicant via e-mail.
5. Applicant can download redlines and upload updated PDF files of plans onto FTP site for 2nd review.
6. Upon completion of all reviews, plans will be electronically stamped ‘approved’ and will be uploaded to FTP site for applicant to download once all remaining fees are paid.